Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Metatron and Sandalphon

These two Archangel's Metatron and Sandalphon many considered brothers since both were created at the same exact time. I find it odd how the Bible never mentioned either one. Although I am not completely surprised much by their exclusion. Both were created in order to protect the Garden of Eden from those who do not have permission within the gardens boundaries. Before the Ultimate Sin happened these two were already planned. As soon as that Sin was committed both were formed within the light of Heaven.

I called to Metatron so he could show me who he is. The result of calling to him was and still is absolutely amazing. He showed me playing the part of him outside a boundary of the garden. I realized someone was trying to make their way into the garden. From Metatron's viewpoint he was protecting his side of the garden pushing the intruder. After being shown these events the puzzle pieces finally started coming together. Nobody knew who protected the Garden of Eden. They mention two angels with flaming swords yet no one cared to share who their names were. Until I decided to go ahead and share names of both angels.

Metatron and Sandalphon definitely made a difference in revealing their purposes. Even if I asked Sandalphon the same question I would be shown a similar scenario Metatron revealed to me. I really enjoy learning such facts from higher dimensional beings, because there is so much getting included which will never be told in books written by New Age philosophers.

 Not sure why none of this is revealed. I know I am very happy with the result of having this revealed to me.. It makes everything much more clearer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Awesome Comments Here!!! :D