Friday, October 3, 2014

Respect the Dead

All of us have lost loved ones in the passing years. People we were very very close to, those that took care of us when we were little, those that gave us good life lessons we will never forget so on and so forth. Some of my readers probably remember the updates I did on my great-grandfathers brain surgery August of last year, and the horrible news I had to share with you all about how he passed away from the tumors returning and therefore taking him March 13th. I do find it hard to talk about him but now I am a stronger person to talk about those we loved so dearly and therefore lost to this world.

Just because they are gone they can still hear us and see what we do. I remember from reading the Kybalion and the very first principle which is the Principle of Mentalism states that everything we see even what we do NOT see around us is part of the ALL. The ALL is a Universal Consciousness in which everything is created. When our loved ones pass away and are not here physically they become part of the All which includes the stars, planets, trees, sand, grass, flowers etc etc. I am not making up some story to calm you down from losing someone that meant everything to you. This is a better understanding of how our spiritual world works.

You can still talk to them and communicate with them. You do not need a Ouija board so please do not try that (considering Ouija is necessarily not a toy). Even the homemade ones. You can just talk to them as if they were already here sometimes you may get an immediate answer not long after you talk to them. Most of the time you need to develop the senses to understand how they are able to communicate with you. You will get familiar smells/scents, an item of their's could show up out of thing air. Ways in which spirits communicate is pretty shocking (in the good). It can be scary but never be afraid of what you cannot see. Learn to embrace it know they are there.

I thought a good bit on if I should write this blog post or not. Today I finally decided that growing spiritually does require some explaining to those who may not be growing spiritual. Or those who may even thought of growing spiritual. I think I spoke on almost everything I felt the need to get out in the open so I could clear the air. I hope you all have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Awesome Comments Here!!! :D