Friday, July 25, 2014

The Kybalion Another Work of Hermetic Philosophy.

I was in a group on Facebook that I am apart of and I shared a little something about Thoth and the Emerald Tablets I was happy to have learned myself. A guy happened to have mentioned him reading another Hermetic philosophical piece called The Kybalion. It is a piece of work which is written by three individuals that call themselves 'The Three Initiates'. Nobody even knows who these three initiates are that is the amazing thing about The Kybalion. The words of this work has been passed down from the most loyal Masters that have something to teach to students that are willing to come to them for information. None of this information has changed at all. Nothing else needs to be added to The Kybalion.

The most amazing fact about this work is that it has a perfect connection to The Emerald Tablets of Thoth. Thoth and Hermes Trismegistus are the same people. Hermes is just the Greek name for Thoth. Thoth incarnated into Hermes. Once you read both works if you plan on reading them you will understand the connection. After I looked up a pdf version of The Kybalion I noticed how many things clicked as I started reading it. I found it rather amazing. I also shared what I learned about The Emerald Tablets with the guy who shared what he learned from The Kybalion. He himself started reading the Tablets, and he even told me that he immediately felt a strong perfect connection between the two. Most may see it as a mere coincidence, but I feel that the connection is definitely meant to be.

There are 7 Principles that are made for the most dedicated students. These principles once understood can therefore be applied to that students life. even have them see the world in a different Light. I thought the Principle of Mentalism was pretty tough to understand, but once you actually closely study what it says. Then everything comes together real well. I think those who are just entering into Hermetic Philosophy should read The Kybalion. Only if it does suit you. It is a extraordinary piece of work I am growing quite fond of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Awesome Comments Here!!! :D