Tuesday, July 15, 2014

An Interesting Connection.

Last night as I was laying in bed trying to go to sleep. I had some intuitive thinking going on. I realized I never made an important point I know I should have shared with others. One that would make absolute sense and even probably breath a great deal of truth. I remember reading over the Emerald Tablets (this is in correlation to that post). When Thoth began to speak about the sons of Atlantis. How they all went to different ends of the Earth to share their knowledge. Hopefully by now as I just explained it this is beginning to make sense.

The sons of Atlantis could have a very VERY strong connection with the gods and goddesses of other cultures. This even explains the most amazing forms of architecture that is still technically standing today. Even though some have become lost through the years due to sedimentation or vegetation overgrowth. Thoth we understand is the Master of Mysteries. The other sons of Atlantis have varying skills and a grand title that many do not know of. Thoth is only one that I know his grand title which is the Master of Mysteries. He knows knowledge man could not know themselves. I can tell now that there is connections starting to be made. Connections that I am beginning an understanding of which I did not need to make while reading the tablets.

Even after reading the Emerald Tablets it is like what you read from them sticks with you. The words are engrained within your psyche so when you realize something you remember something like that being said in the Emerald Tablets. Especially how Thoth begins to say statements such as "keep my commandments", "do not alter the words I speak of" statements that Jesus Christ made Himself in the Bible. Jesus has the same amount of power as the other gods and goddesses have. They all have that same authority over us, but they all need our love and positive energy. Once we give them love and that positive energy they spread that love to us as well.

I couldn't keep these words back anymore after having it come to me last night. Many think that this is a theory(which it isn't by the way). The Emerald Tablets reveals mysteries to the most dedicated of students. I am pretty dedicated always going back over the same tablets I read, or go after another tablet and read from it to understand its secrets. Thoth I know did an amazing job with the tablets. I also am willing to learn even more from him, because the more I learn. The more I intend on sharing with others. Now you all will have to wait even a tad bit longer before I come across another mystery revealed to me. I understand you want it to happen now... but.... things do not always happen as quickly as you want them too. I had to learn that from personal experience.

Blessings to you all from the Light of Thoth. :)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment Rebecca. :) I am definitely willing to teach even more from what I get from the Emerald Tablets. I will try to do this as much as I can. I do intend on learning new practices I would like to share my experiences with as well. :)

      Delete

All Awesome Comments Here!!! :D