Monday, May 19, 2014

The 8th Book of Moses

I have looked into the 8th Book of Moses a little bit, and this book speaks more on calling out a specific god. There is a chart which shows the different gods and goddesses. On one side of the chart it names the Greek gods such as Helios, Selene, Ares, Hermes, Zeus, Aphrodite, and Kronos. It seems that this book is sort of inclined with rituals, but a lot of what is given requires things to be said by word of mouth. One I noticed required the caster to face East in order to make Helios to appear.

Not sure if anything in particular is required for anything to appear. It does tell you to collect intricate items here and there. This book is a little bit more detailed than the 6th and 7th Books of Moses. I scrolled through the book and it appears to have similar books (otherwise chapters contained in this book). A lot of the capitalized words I think may be in Hebrew. I do know in no way it could be Greek.

What I skimmed through so far gives detailed descriptions of how to properly become initiated. other information speaks on calling up a particular god on a given day, hour, week, or month. The question I am starting to think is why would Moses be involves with this information??? I know many may not agree with me when I say this...but... I know for a fact the gods including the goddesses of any type of mythology you know of did or actually DO exist. These gods did have power given to them. Not to bring destruction or evil. To keep order among the human beings, and to love them no matter what.

The gods learned not to abuse their power. To only use them when necessary. Our Almighty Father in Heaven permitted this because with God anything is possible. God has that authority over the universe. Those equal to God help in the same way He does by protecting us, blessing us, and loving us etc. I do understand how rituals can be pretty dangerous if you are inexperienced. It is good to have a person who has gone through the 8th Book of Moses, and therefore knows what to do. Some of these items I have seen not sure how to obtain them like the egg of a scarab, or the navel of a male crocodile. Although probably more prominent in other foreign countries.

I definitely will look into the 9th and 10th Books of Moses to see what they contain. It may go deeper into what the 8th book contains, or it might be completely different. This book is completely different from the 6th and 7th in which only the different seals were solely focused on. Seals I understand do take an important act in rituals. Soloman even knows about seals since h used them himself to help construct Soloman's Temple. Once I read up on the 9th and 10th book I will share my findings.




Link:
www.hermetics.org/pdf/grimoire/Eighth_Book_of_Moses.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Awesome Comments Here!!! :D