Saturday, May 24, 2014

Still On the Search....

I am still on a search for the 9th and 10th Books of Moses. I was able to come across the 8th book with hardly any problems. As I did a tad bit more research I found out that the 8th, 9th, and 10th Books of Moses are a lot more powerful than the 6th and 7th. Mainly since both the 6th and 7th books solely focus on each seal, and what each seal represents. There is said to be a 13th Book of Moses as well. If this claim is true it may prove kind of difficult to obtain. Depends on where I look to say the least.

Somehow I know I could be on a very important trail. A trail I know many people would not dare tread down for any reason. Hopefully this trail will provide even more insight on this matter. Doing a search on different Grimoires may help in some way. But like I said I need to look in the right places. I did post a question about the seals Moses knew of, and I received a response from someone. They knew the answer to my question but they did not feel comfortable in discussing the seals. Whatever the reason was it must have not been good. I know I have learned to embrace the unknown to not fear it at all, but it is best to be extremely careful in scenarios such as this.

I take this small trek through this small unknown area very seriously. Although some may think I do not know what I am getting myself into. I am perfectly aware of what I am doing. I will still be on the search for these other books hoping to come across them somewhere. I know they may not be in the library. Not sure if any churches would have a library with various biblical texts.


All I have to say is that this search will continue......

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Awesome Comments Here!!! :D