Saturday, November 16, 2013

Got In Touch With Root and Sacral Chakras. :)



I went back to one Binaural Beat I listened to last week that involved Chakra Balancing and Chakra Cleansing. I thought it would be very challenging to do but it really isn't. I am prone to think too hard on things and even end up overlooking the actual meaning to meditate or relax. Haha I never knew I would hear a humming sound after relaxing. Clearly Root Chakra was easier to get the humming sensation from. Sacral took a little bit longer to reach. Eventually I achieved that one but the humming changed frequency. I am guessing the higher you go the frequency completely changes. I feel calmer since opening my Root Chakra.



Google Image URL:
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1366&bih=667&q=chakra+symbols&oq=chakra&gs_l=img.3.1.0l10.14798.15525.0.20510.6.5.0.1.1.0.69.271.5.5.0....0...1ac.1.31.img..1.5.229.voAnvOtUHZc#imgdii=_


My left ear started hearing the humming. When I listened to the other Binaural Beats I posted about yesterday. The right side of my brain experienced that chilled sensation that went down the right side of my spine. The left side of my brain did not experience this at all. From what I learned in Biology and again in Psychology. Our left brain and right brain experience differences from one another. Not unless my chakras are not balanced to the point where my brain is not fully capable of hearing the humming noise in both ears. With this meditation it will have to be taken in small steps so I can achieve better relaxation and inner peace. I certainly need inner peace with having such a serious attitude with life in general.


In wanting to try Astral Projection I probably have to get my Soul Chakra Balanced in order to project from my body properly. I wouldn't really know if the Soul Chakra has this capability I will just have to figure it out. I have been told by a few friends I should not think too hard on some things and just go through with doing it. They were definitely right. At least I achieved a few steps in meditation to where I actually relaxed myself long enough to get the prolonged humming noise of my chakras opening. Deeply inhaling and exhaling slowly is the key to getting relaxed. Without the beats it would have been hard to know if I relaxed and opened them. These beats is the only way of knowing if you relaxed to open your chakras.

Today I look forward to listening to these same beats and going through each chakra.

4 comments:

  1. This is really very interesting. Thank you for sharing your experiences with binaural beats and your trek towards astral projection. I am reading guides about AP on an almost daily basis now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marcel,
      I had to hurry and tell the experience I had when opening my Chakras. It certainly was amazing. I opened up my Plexus Chakra last night. It was hard to do but I was finally able to get it open. The challenging part is to keep the vibrations going so you can keep your Plexus Chakra open. I do my meditations at night so when I go to bed it makes it easier for me to fall asleep. Also there are no distractions.

      Delete
  2. Wow, it was only a few days ago that I learnt about binaural beats. I do a chakra meditation by Doreen Virtue but am really eager to utilise binaural beats as my Chakras could use some cleansing. Great post and very interesting, I really must try them soon. Peace & Light to you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cosmic Girl,
      Thank you for posting. I use to meditate normally without listening to Binaural Beats. Once I decided to give it a try one day I started to hear something in my left ear. I was laying down, and it was not that strong. Another time I tried it while sitting in the Indian-style position. I received a better response from my Root Chakra.

      They actually do mean it when you sit Indian-style it really makes a difference. My Heart Chakra I must say was hard for me to get open all the way. As each I went through the Root, Sacral, and Plexus chakras I did notice the humming vibrations in my left ear started to get higher in frequency. I felt a great inner peace after doing it for a few days.

      There was another day I opened my chakras again. I should never have done that because I became exhausted from doing it so much. I had to take a little break so I can recharge. Haha

      I hope to get in contact with my spirit guide. I have tried but it is really hard to do. People have different ways and I am stuck on which way is the right way to contact your own spirit guide. Hopefully I can achieve that feat soon enough.

      Thank you once again for commenting. I hope you have a splendid day.

      -Nicole

      Delete

All Awesome Comments Here!!! :D