Thursday, November 14, 2013

How Effective is Isochronic Binaural Beats?

When I was meditating a few months ago I was completely unaware of Binaural Beats. Are they as effective as some claim them to be? On Youtube they have different Binaural Beat frequencies that went to specific paths to meditate on such as Astral Projection, connecting to your Spirit Guide, improving the Pineal Gland etc. I decided to try one and as I became relaxed in my left ear I slowly began to hear what I thought was background music at first, I ignored it as if I didn't know it was there and it grew a little bit louder. When I became alert to the noise it went away. I was able to hear that same noise a few times after listening to the beats some more. When I would just listen to the music, and see if I could hear it again I couldn't. Maybe I was actually starting to get relaxed to where I can activate my chakras. Not sure but it is worth considering.

The problem with me meditating now is how I cannot stop ending up having some thought pop up into my head. I am trying to focus on the binaural beats to help me relax. I get relaxed do not get me wrong, but I do not want my mind constantly thinking about something. Only if there was a simpler way to meditate without that happening. From a site a friend shared with me on 6 different methods of meditation. I was trying to focus on my breathing, and absorbing the tunes from the beats I had been listening to.Guided Meditation seems difficult the reason why is that I do not want to focus on the person's words, and fall out of place with my meditation listening to the Binaural Beats seems easier than the Basic Breathing Meditation and the Guided Meditation. I really would like to achieve meditation as much as possible so I can be at peace with myself. Also shed the stress or sadness including anger from always biting at my ankle.

If you have meditated before has the binaural beats helped you out in anyway? If so how were you able to achieve that point of peace? Did you focus on anything that is peaceful?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Awesome Comments Here!!! :D