Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Nephilim and Sumerian Giants. Are they Both the Same Thing? Part III

I have done research on Sumerian giants today. The Sumerian giants is another way of saying they are the Nephilim to. Anunnaki is another term I know a lot of you who have researched these beings are familiar with. Nephilim has always been translates as "giants" which has become a rather appropriate term, but it is said the term is only partially accurate. The interpretation I learned to accept when hearing of the Nephilim is "the fallen ones", or "the ones who have fallen."

People believe they are no longer here since they were all destroyed during the times of Noah and years afterwards. They still exist today but usually not in their physical state. Those Nephilim that were destroyed by the Flood (Great Flood) began to dwell the world as demonic spirits. If you were wondering where demons originally came from the question has just been answered for you.

Link to website: http://www.halexandria.org/dward185.htm

Are there any questions you have thus far? (Please comment below with any questions you may have)


Videos that further explain the Nephilim/Sumerian giants/Anunnaki:
(Do not believe the part where they say the footprint in the first video is billions of years old. The earth is only thousands of years old not billions. It is only an evolutionary viewpoint in which they took. Not a biblical one)

http://youtu.be/K4Lad4z4au0

http://youtu.be/c6AXFJOUZCM - Bobby Powell

This is some information I know a lot of you will probably enjoy. If not then I think it is your mistake in reading this in the first place. I hope you have a very nice day. Blog you later.

1 comment:

  1. I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.

    I will bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly.
    I am quite sure I will learn many new stuff right here!

    Good luck for the next!

    my web page

    ReplyDelete

All Awesome Comments Here!!! :D